Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Visitors from Nashville

My parents left today after visiting us for four days. They made the long drive from Nashville to be with us and to meet Sierra. It was amazing to watch my parents with her and I'm sure they were just as amazed to see me being a Mother.


Their last visit to California was for our wedding (nearly 5 years ago) so they had not seen our home or met Byron. I think they loved meeting Byron almost as much as meeting Sierra.




On Sunday Dave's parents hosted a dinner at their house and it was nice to have the family together for father's day. As always, the food was amazing and I'm sure my parents enjoyed having a home-cooked meal after being on the road.



I loved having them here and I hope they come back soon. They were even talking about moving out to California in a few years - I really hope they do!


1 comment:

  1. So great to see that Mom and Dad were there to meet their newest granddaughter :) Hopefully we'll all be together sometime this year for a holiday!

    -Azure

    ReplyDelete