Monday, June 7, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Something amazing happened last night……Sierra slept for almost six hours! I know to some that might not seem like a long time but she has only slept for periods of two to four hours up until now. And those 3 am wake-ups are rough. I am hoping that this will become a regular occurrence and it's not just a fluke.

Sierra is now six weeks old and is changing every day. She has gained a few pounds since being born but she is still so little. To give you and idea of her size, here's a recent picture of her and Dave.

And she is reacting more to sounds, especially music. I created a playlist of some of my favorite songs and I play it while she is awake during the day. She moves her head and body when the music is on and seems to react differently to certain songs. So far I think her favorite artist is Pink Floyd.



1 comment: