Monday, May 10, 2010

Two Weeks


Sierra is two weeks old today and she is doing great. She is eating at regular intervals and sleeping pretty good but she doesn't like to go to sleep at night. So I think this means we have a night owl.

These two weeks went by so fast and today also means Dave's return to work. Both Sierra and I really miss him being around. Not only was he able to watch Sierra when I needed to take a shower, run an errand or do something around the house, he has the most amazing calming effect on her. Whenever she starts to get fussy, he will hold her and in seconds she becomes quiet, often falling asleep in his arms - he is the baby whisperer.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys started the blog! I'm very excited to follow along as Sierra grows up :) Miss you guys!

    -Azure

    ReplyDelete